Friday, December 23, 2011

Karen's Adventures in Storybrooke Blog Banner

Recently I designed the banner for Karen (of Lost blogging fame) and her awesome write-ups for the TV show "Once Upon A Time"

Sketch Studies



Illustration of Karen

Castle Logo: Since Once Upon A Time is all about Fairytale characters come to this world I choose to create a castle and made one of the turrets the clock tower that's so prominent in the real world of the show.

This is the banner, I decided to go with this book since usually in from of many of the old Disney fairytales there's a book to tell you backstory and since the character Henry carries around a very similar storybook.

2 comments:

~Karen~ said...

I can't thank you enough for sharing your talent for my new site!
I love that you captured my love of ONCE and also that LOST is really part of me.
We are experiencing another adventure with ONCE- but we are forever LOST!

Paul Burrows said...

It was a labor of love creating the logo/banner. What a great show and what a great episode this last Sunday! Can't wait to see what they do with Hansel and Gretel and more importantly MY Claire as Belle. One of my favorate Lost characters plays one of my favorate Disney characters!