Friday, September 30, 2011

Electronic Skin Tattoo

This Fall I am taking both Graphic Design and Illustration at the University of Southern California Northridge (CSUN). This is the first project that I just turned in along with all of the thumbnails and other process sketches. We had to read this article about Electronic Skin Tattoos and do an illustration on it. http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.6e1e2ad90e2d94b12b6258b7e9c5b33d.611

I started out with the more scary aspect of it focusing on the Fringe Science aspect, I also had one with a tattoo artist putting an Electronic Skin Tattoo on a girl, plus a Propaganda poster.



These proved to be the wrong road so I want with a doctor, a spy and a gamer. I also tried to further the monster/Fringe science aspect with my own creature. The instructor suggested that I focus on just the spy and have an eye or ear that is communicating with the spy's Electronic tattoo.


No comments: